PARC-AZRC Tender (Notice # 1-65(232)/2022-23-Umerkot) Procurement of Lab Chemicals for Umerkot
No. F. 1-65/2022-2023/ (Umerkot)
Pakistan Agricultural Research Council
(Directorate of Procurement)
Date of issue 03-02-2023 Receiving time 11.00 am
Date of closing 23-02-2023 Opening time 11.30 am
PARC-AZRC Tender Notice # 1-65 (232)/2022-2023-Umerkot
Procurement of Lab Chemicals for Umerkot
Pakistan Agricultural Research Council (PARC), Islamabad as per relevant rules/ regulations and Govt. policy invites sealed bids for procurement of Lab Chemicals from firms/companies, Suppliers during the year 2022-2023. The firms/ companies registered with income tax and Sales Tax department having relevant experience are invited to quote their rates/bids for each item to be delivered at PARC, AZRC Umerkot, under PSDP Project, "Strengthening/ Up-Gradation of Agriculture and Livestock Research System of Arid Zone Research Centre, Umerkot, Sindh” fiscal year 2022-2023.
2. The firms/companies those authorized and capable (and not involved in litigation and legal inquiry with PARC or any other department) may bid as per terms & conditions mentioned in the tender document. The tender document can be purchased by the firms/Suppliers from PARC, AZRC Umerkot on any working day from (8:00 AM to 4:00 PM) Monday to Friday from 03-02-2023 on written request of the firm/ company letter head/pad with firm registration certificate and GST / NTN valid number along with pay order / bank draft amounting to Rs.1500/- (Non-Refundable) in favor of Director AZRC Umerkot.
3. Bidders who fulfills and abide by the prescribed terms & conditions given in tender document may submit their technical and financial bids as per format in separate envelope. The bids will be received on or before 23-02-2023 by 11.00 am and will be opened by the committee on the same day at 1130 a.m. at PARC, SARC, Karachi in the presence of bidders or their nominated representatives who choose to be present. No tender will be sold on date of opening of tenders. The quoted rates /bids shall be valid upto 30-06-2023 and supplies of items will be completed by the eligible / qualified firms within given time/period before closing of FY 2022-2023.
4. Each bid should be accompanied with 2% bid security of quoted bid amount in shape of bank draft or pay order (cheque (s) not acceptable) in favor of Director AZRC, Umerkot. The conditional bids or the bids without security Money/ CDR or containing less security/ CDR shall not be accepted as per PPRA Rules.
5. The payment of all applicable taxes is the responsibility of concerned firms/companies. PARC- reserves the right to reject any or all bids proposals or may cancel the tender at any time prior to acceptance of a bid or proposal. However PARC shall upon request communicate to any firm/suppliers who submitted a bid or proposal, the grounds for its rejection of bids / proposals, but is not required to justify those grounds. PARC may decrease/increases or omit the quantity of equipment/tender items and also may add/change any instructions/ condition of this tender notice.
6. This advertisement can also be downloaded from the website www.parc.gov.pk and on PPRA website www.ppra.org.pk.
Muhammed Tahir Saleem