- High Yielding Coarse Rice Variety (Shahkar): Rice variety was developed in collaboration with RRI Dhokri Sindh and was approved by Sindh Seed Council in 2008.
- Rice Production Technology
a. Rice Production Technology (Transplanting and Direct seeding technology)
Brochure in Urdu. Rice Brochure
b. Control of Rice Insect/pests, diseases and weeds (leaflet in Urdu ) Rice Leaflet
c. Direct Dry Seeding Rice Cultivation System (English) Direct dry seeding of rice
d. Rice grain quality parameters and quality seed production (English)
e. Rice weeds and their management practices (English)
f. Harvest and post-harvest management practices of rice (English)
g. The use of green manures in the rice based cropping system (English).
- Development and Dissemination of Zinc Enriched Rice Nurseries: Zinc Sulphate (33%) application @ 25-30 kg/acre to rice nursery rather than transplanted rice crop saved not only the fertilizer expenditure but also the labour cost for zinc application
- Identification of Predators for Insect Pest Management in Rice – Wheat ecosystem: Twenty three species of predators were recorded from rice-wheat ecosystem for biological control of rice insect pests.
- Development of rope dragging technology for leaf folder management: Kerosene oil soaked rope dragging on the rice crop helped manage leaf folder ( Cnaphalocrosismedinalis)